TWO SPEED OPERATING PROCEDURE
Operating with four cylinders:
1. All pins should be in place in the cylinder rod sleeves.
2. Open both ball valves on the bottom manifold.
3. Operate with four cylinders as required.
Operating with two cylinders:
1. Retract the cylinder rods.
2. Pull the pins on the cylinder rod sleeves on the two cylinders to be isolated.
3. Close the ball valves on the bottom manifold to isolate two cylinders.
4. Slowly extend the operational rods
5. If the isolated cylinder rods start to extend with the operational rods retract to have return
6. Operate with two cylinders as required.
7. Retract the cylinder rods.
8. Open both ball valves
9. Place pins in all cylinder sleeves.